Are you a nurse working in an acute medical unit, and want to sharpen up your knowledge and skills in assessment and management of the cardiac and respiratory patient? Our cardiac and respiratory nursing seminar refreshes a heap of core business like cardiac risk factors, anatomy and physiology and telemetry rhythm interpretation just to name a few topics. We look into sepsis, and where chest infection meets pneumonia, and we look at acute lung presentations like asthma and acute exacerbation of COPD.
This seminar is perfect for Nursing Students, Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to increase their assessment knowledge of common cardiac and respiratory presentations. Good for ED, PHC and Community GP/medical centre nurses to polish up recognition of acute deterioration nursing skills.
If all you wanted to get out of it was Rhythm Interpretation, consider attending just Day one.
- Cardiac Rhythm interpretation – our most popular session.
- Heart blocks and life threatening arrhythmia
- Cardiac risk factors, oxygen and the cholesterol discussion we had to have
- Understanding Heart Failure and antihypertensive drugs
- Hypertension and the antihypertensive drugs
- Respiratory assessment and some Respiratory / oxygen physiology
- Asthma, COPD and chest infection
Think of our Cardiac and Respiratory Nursing Seminar as one day of the best of our Cardiac seminar, and one day of the best of our Respiratory Failure Nursing seminar, with a dose of Rusty Pills to glue it all together.
ENROL NOW for Cardiac and Respiratory Nursing Seminar