Wound care has changed and evolved into a science that nurses need to be up-to-date with. Whether you are in acute care, perisurgical, infectious diseases, aged care/community or school based care – wounds are one of those low hanging apples that we nurses can always refresh.
The ECT4Health Bugs ‘n Band-Aids seminar is a two-day program that takes nurses through the physiology of wound healing, the discourse of chronic indolent wounds, wound assessment, nutrition, medication and dressing selection. At our wound seminar you will leave refreshed on the current direction of sophisticated wound therapies and modern advances in product types.
Ask yourself “am I confident in reading a wound?”; “do I really know what product this wound needs?”
If you are ready for something refreshing, inspiring and engaging, come to our newest seminar – Bugs ‘n Band-Aids!
- Chemistry and cellular response of inflammation
- Pathological wounds – Diabetic wounds, venous/arterial and more..
- Planning care: Nutrition and other factors influencing healing
- Wound cleaning – what has changed?
- Wound dressing product choice – vacuum or compression?
- Anti-infectives and other medications
Join us with our nursing experts in this two day fully catered program…
ENROL NOW for Bugs ‘n Band-Aids Seminar (Wound Care)