This one day seminar is designed for nurses working in a medical / renal environment and aims to increase confidence with the care of patients with renal disease.
Course content for this day includes
- Renal anatomy and physiology overview
- Understanding essential hypertension and the medications used to manage high blood pressure
- Understanding the physiology of clotting and coagulation including how anticoagulants work
- Overview of typical medication used in CKD
- Overview of the physiology of Type Two Diabetes and its link to renal disease
This day provides 6.5 hours of CPD.