8th – 17th June 2018
P&O Pacific Aria – Barrier Reef Discovery Cruise offering on-board CPD seminars
Let your troubles float away on Pacific Aria. Hang out in a luxury penthouse suite, dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof!
Discover Hamilton Island by foot and experience the many aspects of Hamilton Island life, including the resort itself, Island history, the tropical bushland and the spectacular vistas! Soak up the sun, shop, stroll along the beach or hire a kayak or catamaran. Take a walk to a scenic lookout or just relax in café.
North Queensland is home to the Wet Tropics Rainforest—the oldest surviving rain forest on the planet and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The option to discover the geology, history and wildlife of Magnetic Island, so called because it apparently had a “magnetic” effect on Captain Cook’s ship compass when he sailed past in 1770. Cairns is surrounded by a natural wonderland – the glorious Coral Sea on one side and lush rainforest hinterland on the other.
Set sail from Brisbane on your 9-night Barrier Reef Discovery Cruise on board P&O Pacific Aria.
Wound Care Seminar includes:
- Basic Cell Physiology – Fibroblasts and Epithelial cell function.
- Oxygen’s role in tissue repair – The double-edged sword.
- Chemistry and cellular response of inflammation – the first 5-15 mins
- Nursing Standard #4 – Assessing the wound ankle-brachial index and other funky tests.
- Understanding tissue repair physiology.
- Pathological wounds – Diabetic wounds, venous/arterial and mixed ulcers, infection, cancer.
- Nursing Standard #6-Implementing care: Wound cleaning – what has changed?
- and much more…..
Things to consider prior to enrolling:
- How many people are travelling in your party eg. Yourself or husband/wife or family x 4? This link explains the accommodation options available: click here
- Please read the terms and conditions provided by the P&O Cruise company prior to enrolling, especially with regards to refunds. Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us prior to enrolling. click here
- A deposit of $500/person is required to be paid within 7 days of receiving your invoice. Your cabin is not secured until the deposit is paid. We will not hold cabins. They are booking too fast.
- Inclusions: Your room on ship, all meals on ship (drinks are extra), the educational seminar and resources if you select the conference. (family and non attending friends don’t get charged for the seminar)
- We regret to advise, that we can not accept passengers who did not book through our package. You can only attend the education if your package is booked here.
- Travel insurance, and transfers to and from port of departure, is NOT included in the price therefore ECT4Health strongly recommend that you arrange your travel insurance and transfers.
|Estimated Cabin Cost per Person|
|Single Share||Twin Share||Triple Share||Quad Share|
|Internal Cabin||$2000-$2150 pp||$1000-$1100 pp||$925-$995 pp||$915-$975 pp|
|Ocean View Cabin||$2100-$2200 pp||$1000-$1150 pp||$950-$1100 pp||$925-$990 pp|
|Balcony Cabin||$3400-$3590 pp||$1700-$1850 pp||$1400-$1525 pp||NA|
|Seminar Cost per Person|
|Wound Care Seminar||$405.00 pp|
Once you have considered all the above points and reviewed the relevant links, please select the specific enrolment link below:
Single passenger cabin – (one but still lots of fun)
Twin passenger cabin – (two as we are stuck like glue)
Triple passenger cabin – (three because it’s a cheaper fee)
Quad passenger cabin – (four and no room for more)