ECT4Health Website Disclaimer
The content of this web site is displayed as an information source and is subject to change without notice. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of information, users are responsible for making their own assessments of the information within the site.
ECT4Health disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
ECT4Health makes no warranties that the information on this web site is free of computer viruses or other contamination. Users are responsible for ensuring information from this web site or any linked web site is free of viruses or other contamination.
Links to third party sites
Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience. ECT4Health makes no representation or warranty regarding the content of these sites, and no responsibility is taken for the consequences of viewing and relying on this content. Third Party sites should not be seen as being endorsed in any way by ECT4Health.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and collect, store, use, and disclose personal information responsibly and for the intended purpose only. Credit Card details are not stored.
Usage Of This Website
When you visit this website, a record of your visit is made and the following non-identifying information is recorded for statistical purposes only:
- the IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents you downloaded
- the source of any link used to access the site
- phrases and keywords entered into referring search engines
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system your computer uses.
We will not add your name and address details to a mailing list unless you specifically request this.
We will not disclose these details to third parties unless we have your consent or we are required to do so by law.
Refunds policy on courses, workshops, and seminars.
- For a full refund:- Written cancellation (email) must be received at least 3 business days prior to the commencement of the seminar. Phone calls will not be accepted.
- No Refund:- If you cancel within 3 Business days of the seminar or, if you’re registered for a seminar and fail to attend.
- Business day = 0830 -16:30 Monday to Friday.
- If a course scheduled for Monday morning is cancelled, you are required to notify us no later than 16:30 on the Wednesday prior.
- If a course scheduled for Thursday morning is cancelled, you are required to notify us no later than 16:30 on the Monday prior.
If an enrolment online has been completed and payment has been received, a confirmation email and receipt will be forwarded.
An enrolment online is a binding contract. If no payment is received prior to a course/seminar/workshop commencement, the invoiced amount will be deemed payable in full whether the enrollee attends or not. Therefore online or paper enrolment is deemed final and subject to the same rules for refund as outlined above.
Cruises are subject to the same refund policy of the carrier for such cruises. The ECT4Health seminar attendance fee is subject to the same refund policy of the carrier. Example: P&O may impose a 75 day no refund policy. On such cruises, our ECT4Health policy for refunds of the ECT4Health seminar fee will be the same, and if an enrollee cancels without 75 days notice, the enrolee is liable for the full fee.
Appeals must be made in writing to the Business Manager via Admin@ect4health.com.au email.
Email and feedback information
Any information given in emails to ECT4Health shall remain private and confidential.
ECT4Health will only use this information for its original intended purpose.
If you have any queries about privacy, please contact ECT4Health with a description of your problem.