28th September – 5th October 2018
P&O Pacific Aria – Pacific Island Cruise offering two on-board CPD seminars
Let your troubles float away on Pacific Aria. Hang out in a luxury penthouse suite, dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof!
Cheerful and tropical, Noumea is a sophisticated yet relaxed city on the main island of New Caledonia. Its many sandy bays and beaches give it a Riviera feel, and the mix of French and Melanesian influences over language, culture and design make for a very unique holiday destination.
Life’s a beach on Mare, set between towering limestone cliffs and water so blue it looks fake. (We promise, it’s real.) Squint out over the lagoon and you might just spot a dolphin or a dugong playing on the reef. You will also see colours in the water unlike anywhere else in the world due to the amazing water clarity.
Spread over steep hillsides surrounding Vila Bay, Port Vila is the capital of Vanuatu and the center of operations for tourism, business and everything else. The small city is a tropical stunner, with cafes and bars crowding the waterfront, a colourful marketplace and a busy harbour where fishing boats come and go.
Set sail from Brisbane on your 7-night Pacific Island Cruise on board P&O Pacific Aria.
Advanced Physiology Seminar includes:
- Physiology overview – Cells, Lactate and Acidosis
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis and it’s progression into shock
- Coagulation and MI cot formation
- Normal ABG’s vs Deviation and Compensation
- Respiratory and Gas exchange physiology
- and much more…..
Acute Respiratory, Renal and Rhythms Seminar (ARRR) includes:
- Respiratory Assessment
- Rhythm Interpretation – Practical walk through
- Chest Infection and Pneumonia
- Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology
- Undersetanding Heart Failure
- Cell Energy Overview – The cell, oxygen and ATP
- and much more…..
Things to consider prior to enrolling:
- How many people are travelling in your party eg. Yourself or husband/wife or family x 4? This link explains the accommodation options available: click here
- Please read the terms and conditions provided by the P&O Cruise company prior to enrolling, especially with regards to refunds. Should you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us prior to enrolling. click here
- A deposit of $500/person is required to be paid within 7 days of receiving your invoice. Your cabin is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price therefore ECT4Health strongly recommend that this be a consideration.
|Estimated Cabin Cost per Person|
|Single Share||Twin Share||Triple Share||Quad Share|
|Internal Cabin||$2000-$2150 pp||$1000-$1100 pp||$900-$990 pp||$890-$950 pp|
|Ocean View Cabin||$2100-$2200 pp||$1000-$1150 pp||$950-$1100 pp||$900-$975 pp|
|Balcony Cabin||$2600-$2750 pp||$1250-$1400 pp||$1000-$1250 pp||NA|
|Seminar Cost per Person|
|Advanced Physiology Seminar||$285.00 pp|
|Acute Respiratory, Renal and Rhythms Seminar (ARRR)||$405.00 pp|
|Both Seminars||$600.00 pp|
Once you have considered all the above points and reviewed the relevant links, please select the specific enrolment link below:
Single passenger cabin – (one but still lots of fun)
Twin passenger cabin – (two as we are stuck like glue)
Triple passenger cabin – (three because it’s a cheaper fee)
Quad passenger cabin – (four and no room for more)