ECT4Health is committed to quality, consistent education and excellent personalised client service that sets us apart.
This policy applies to all prospective and enrolled participants of ECT4Health who have paid part or full fees when enrolling in a seminar, workshop or CPD Holiday event we offer.
Our refund terms and conditions are as follows:
Seminars and Workshops:
- 30 days or more notification: written cancellation (email) received up to 30 days prior to the commencement of the seminar - ECT4Health will retain a 10% administration fee of monies paid-to-date with the remainder being refunded
- 29-14 days notification: written cancellation (email) received 29-14 days prior to the commencement of the seminar - ECT4Health will retain 50% of the monies paid to-date and apply any remaining amount as a credit for use towards a future seminar, workshop or online learning module offered
- 13-0 days notification: written cancellation (email) received 13-0 days prior to the commencement of the seminar or, if you're registered for a seminar and fail to attend - no refund is offered.
- Should there be no reply to two invoice payment requests, ECT4Health reserves the right for course cost recovery.
- Refund policies for CPD Holiday events will be as per the venue/provider agreements which we are contracted to (eg. P&O cruises, Accor Hotels etc)
- Each CPD holiday webpage/brochure will provide detailed information about refund cut-off dates, non-refundable amounts and any additional terms and conditions which are specific to that CPD Holiday
- This information will be provided prior to enrolment so an informed decision can be made by each participant
- ECT4Health is not liable for any additional cancellation fees or subsequent out-of-pocket expenses which are not included in the CPD Holiday package we offer (eg. additional accommodation, flights, parking fees etc)
Should ECT4Health cancel or postpone a seminar or workshop each participant will be offered the following three options:
- transfer of monies paid to date to any future seminar, workshop or online learning module offered
- full credit held for use towards any future seminar, workshop or online learning module offered
- full refund of monies paid to date
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01.12.2012