The ECT4Health newest Emergency Nursing refresher for those working in rural or remote areas is an eclectic mix of emergency presentations from mass triage, to initial trauma and shock/haemorrhage assessment and management, to cardiac related chest pain, respiratory emergencies and diabetic emergencies.
Our environmental emergency sessions discuss envenomation of snake and spider bites and exposure to the elements in a session on heat stress assessment and management. It is an ideal two day CPD program for nurses working in regional, rural and remote facilities where they often have to manage a mix of differing presentations in any given shift.
Are you prepared for the “Mergency” that comes through the door? Then this is the course for you!
- Mass triage in a rural area
- Minor head injury – understanding ALOC assessment and concussion
- Respiratory failure and shortness of breath assessment
- Snake bites and other envenomation
- Immersion injury (drowing) and diving accidents
- And much more….
Join us with our nursing experts in this two day fully catered program…
ENROL NOW for WhatMergency – Emergency Care Seminar